Keep your mattress safe from liquid spills, urine, dust mites and allergens.
Slumber Safe Premium Mattress Protectors are made in the U.S.A., are of the highest quality and carry a full replacement 10 year warranty.
- If liquids are ever spilled onto the mattress, simply remove the protector, place it directly into the washing machine then tumble dry on a low setting.
- They are also a must have for those suffering from allergy triggers such as pollen, mold, dust mites and fungus.
- They prevent allergy triggers from passing through the membrane material while still allowing the mattress to breathe.
- Periodically wash the mattress protector, like you would your sheets, and you’ll be able to effectively remove allergy causing triggers that may be resting on the surface of the protector.
- Slumber Safe Premium Mattress protectors work by using premium cotton terry bonded with a hypoallergenic waterproof membrane base layer.
- To enable the mattress to still breathe, Slumber Safe utilizes an exclusive Airflow Technology made up of proprietary microscopic pores in the membrane layer. These pores allow air to pass through while preventing liquids and dust mites from penetrating. The protector’s ability to breathe extends the life of the mattress and also works to control temperature preventing our protectors from sleeping hot. Fitted sheet style elastic sides are then attached making it a perfect fit for any mattress profile.
- The King, Cal King and Queen size Premium Mattress Protectors accommodate mattresses up to 18” thick.
- The Full and Twin size accommodate mattresses up to 14” thick
- All Slumber Safe products are exclusively made in the USA and contain no PVC’s or phthalates.